Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some co-curricular activities in school during saturdays...

Last saturday I went to school to visit my school's scout troop meeting...Didn't post this on that day because I was quite busy the past few days...


There are lots of kokurikulum activities during saturdays...mostly are uniform meetings...but not many meetings on that day because exams are near...spm trail ...and also pmr is coming soon..

The Scouts...


The Ninjutsu...


The Karate-Do...


The Taekwon-Do...


And also...The Lion Dance Team...



The scout seniors are teaching the juniors how to tie knots...


They not only teach it theoritically, but also practical..


The Troop Leader, Quek Yew Aun, reading juniors personal log to find out how do they think about the meetings...


1...2...3... PULL !! After the knots lesson..they had a gadget building competition...

Some of the gadgets are up...


Fall in after the gadget building competition...


Giving out certificates to some scouts...


End of troop meeting...

Taking down the flags...

At the mean time, in between the scout activities... I also walked around the school and guess what I saw...Someone accidentally threw a basketball to the 1st floor..and all the gates connected to the higher floors were locked...

Eugene Chia : Hey you...go get back the basketball....you have "Hang Gong" *Light Kung Fu*

Boon Lye : Arghh...help me.... okay okay I will get it...


Boon lye performing his "Hang Gong" and Eugene Chia and Bryan Ong uses their hand wave power to push him up *One of the ninjutsu skills*...

Boon lye got the ball and he is coming down...

I joined their training...and this is the ending part where Sensei (It means teacher in Japanese) tells a story about Bruce Lee...

We took a group photo... ^_^

Neutrals V.S Shinobi Boon Lye

Take that !!
Shinobi Neutrals...jkjk, I am not a ninjutsu member...

-The End-

No comments: