Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reptiles Exibition at One Utama...

Thursday...(25th september 2008), after school, my friends and I went to One Utama....


While walking in One Utama...we saw this...
It gave us an idea of what to spend our day on....Reptiles Exibition..RM5 per person. The guide explaning about the exibition..
Crossing the bridge....a whole new world out there....

It is a jungle out there !
Entrance.....

Some of the "reptiles" ....

I didn't knew that bird is counted as a reptile ... =P

One of the snakes...

This is the largest snake in the exibition...

They feed mices to some snakes...

oh no...like in the movie "Black Water"...

This reptile looks so bossy...

Bull frog !

Tortoise General !!

Spiderman !!

Fox : Hey...what are you doing here? This is my territory !

I am taking photos...

My friend, Tan Boon Lye, taking photos too...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the exibition, I passed by Action City store and solved their cubes(display)... haha =P

-The End-

No comments: