Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My school's chinese singing competition

Today, after school, I do not have much things to do...then my friend, tan boon lye, told me that there is a chinese singing competition going on in the dewan bakti (hall) .. so we went to watch the chinese singing competition...



Entrance of the hall....

Guards : $$.... RM1 please....if not no entry...
Tan Boon Lye : Aiya...today you both so leng zhai and leng lui... give me free entry le =P




The Hall...not many people attended the event...




Some of the contestants..





Ming Hui and Min Yi add oil ... my friend came to support them, so am I... hmm... my ex-juniors..but ...oh well... now we are friends too...





Min yi and Ming hui singing...


Fans supporting......


More fans...


Group photo of all the contestants and teachers....



-The End-

No comments: