Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Rubik's Magic

Yesterday, I got a Rubik's Magic from Parkson Grand, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur...


The Section in Parkson Grand that sells Rubik's Products..

Rubik's Cubes and more..

Rubik's Magic for sale....I bought a rubik's mini bag too (to put rubik's cube into it)

Rubik's Magic - Horizontal View

Rubik's Magic - Vertical View

Out of the box...The Rubik's Magic in original state... 3 rings..

Rubik's Magic in solved state....3 linked rings..

The nice thing of this puzzle isn't really solving it....but the patterns it could create...after trying to solve for an hour or two...I got cought up with many of these cases...

Wow...Looks like a sofa...Looks like a chair =.=" I am not actually making this pattern...but it came out all of a sudden...

Fish formula !! Oops.. I mean fish case... =P

The next day, when I was trying to speed... the strings loosen up...so I got to restring the whole Rubik's Magic...learned through youtube tutorial on how to restring a Rubik's Magic..

Time to restring....

Almost done....

Done....used a torchlight to find the strings that I dropped on the floor, used a type of pin to make my stringing easier, because we have to strecth the string...if use hand, it would be very painful..

-The End-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what did youdo with the four extra strings

syairaaa said...

are they still selling all of that?