Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Merdeka Day - Wholesaler Market Tour

After the kite flying, we went to dinner...since we were near to the wholesaler market.. we paid a visit...


My dinner...grilled stingray + hong kong che cheong fan..


The Wholesaler Market..

The shops will be opened at 11pm~12am... but we were there at 8pm+..

Vegetables...*in bulk*

Fishes... *in bulk*

The refrigerator storeroom for vegetables...not that cold...we could just walk in and visit..maybe 10~15c ? Heard they said that the fish storeroom is very cold, need to wear jacket in...but we did not enter...

I took a picture in the vegetables storeroom...

The wholesaler market's view..

My uncle's vegetables store...

They use these vehicles to shift loads around the wholesaler market....


Air-conditioner truck....used to transport food long distance...

My uncle, he is our guide for tonight... =P

My auntie and my cousins... there are many tanks behind us...

-The End-

No comments: