Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

First horse riding in my life..

Today, afternoon, I went for horse riding when my family, relatives and I were on the way back home from port dickson..passed by a public beach and we decided to spent our time here a while.. there were many things here, one was this horse / donkey riding thing.. I picked the horse...

Yup, it is my first time riding a horse (I know many people ride it before, but it is my first time =P)

The Donkey ! Much shorter...this donkey looks lonely
The Horse ! Much taller.. =P ..RM10 per ride (Haiz, so expensive..but nvm..first time experience) -.-"
During the ride....
Lol...the horse shitted...look at bottom left of this photo...
Horse rider's point of view...

The ride was abit shaky, like going to fall off...there wasn't anything to hold..only able to hold the thing I am sitting on..

Time to go back into history....during the war ages long ago... horse riders usually have something to hold to control the horse, some of them take horses to war...they hold a sword on one of the hand and the other hand control the horse..

The greatest of all were the Mongolians...they were once the largest country/empire in the world(even larger than the current Russia, Mongolia was the largest country/empire thoughout human history).. they were able to win a battle with less amount of soldiers while the rival have more.. one of their specialties was the horseback riding skills they had... their archers ride horses and control them with only their legs..while both of their hands are able to control the bow and shoot their rivals... they were hunters and accurate in shooting..

Now look at the current world...not many people are good at horseback riding...it is because we have vehicles and more, horses are not important anymore...that is why this is my first time riding a horse. ^_^
After the ride..... =P

-The End-

No comments: