Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cube Gathering

Cube gathering in Mc Donald, One Utama...last saturday saturday(25/10/2008)..

Not many people went for the gathering.. I think it is because of the details were posted up late..so many people do not know about the details of the gathering..

People that went : Azraei, David Heng, 3 of my schoolmates and I ...

One of my schoolmates was sleepy so he slept at the gathering..

I tested David Heng's square-1 ...it is an interesting puzzle.. I will try to get one next time...maybe after SPM...

We also competed among ourselves..quite fun..

Azraei doing blindfold solve...pro... he got a 2-handed 10.xx seconds solve at the gathering..

After that, we had our lunch in Mc Donald...

My lunch..
-The End-

No comments: