Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Met Up With Eden..

Friday, 20th February 2009...

I went to visit my ex-school in the morning...

After that I went to Mid Valley to meet up with Eden...

I am staying at Eden's place during my Singapore trip(for the Singapore Open 2009 cubing competition - 1st official competition in Singapore, 28th february~1st march 2009)....so I met up with him and we chat for a few hours...

He brought his cubes along...

His V-cube 5 and Mirror blocks....
And also his stackmat timer...

My first attempt to solve mirror blocks(a.k.a transformer cube =P the concept of solving the mirror blocks is same as a 3x3x3 cube, just that you have to look for the shape/size of the piece instead of the colour...)...
Eden lent me his stackmat timer for me to practice at home(for the competition)...thanks Eden ^_^

Practicing 2x2x2....one of the events I am participating...(I had quitted puzzle solving for a few months - inactive...)3x3x3 and 3x3x3 one-handed...(I had no choice but to practice puzzle solving again for the upcoming competition)
4x4x4... and also 5x5x5....(Almost 5 months haven't solve a 5x5x5 cube)Pyraminx....(Argh....my Mefferts pyraminx is too loose for speed solving... T.T)

-The End-

No comments: