Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Summit USJ

I went to Summit USJ on 29th December 2008...

The Malaysian cube forum have information that Summit USJ have a store that sells a lot of puzzles...

Since I was there...so I decided to look for the store...

And I finally found the store...it is at LG(Lower ground) floor...a normal stall....in front of MPH bookstore...
As usual....solve all the puzzles =P But I wasn't able to solve the megaminx last step...well..that was just my first attempt to solve a megaminx..(I never search for any solutions on how to solve a megaminx before...)..so it means a good start.... ^_^

The puzzles that I solved..from left to right : 3x3x3 jumbo cube, normal 3x3x3 cube, 2x2x2 cube, pyraminx, megaminx...
I decided to buy a 3x3x3 jumbo cube....RM10

So let's compare the size with a normal 3x3x3 cube...

Left : 3x3x3 Jumbo cube
Right : White old type A 3x3x3 cube(with Cubesmith stickers)

The size of the jumbo cube is around 3 times the size of a standard sized cube..

I bought it because it is unique...collection =P
I also decided to buy a megaminx...RM29....a 12-coloured puzzle...with 20 corners !

I failed to solve it on my 2nd attempt too...

Managed to solve it on my 3rd attempt...and solved 10+ times so far...*will solve more in the future*

So the fastest solve I achieved in that 10+ attempts is 7 mins 33.82 seconds...*it is not smooth, easy pops, and locks up a lot*
My new puzzle collection.... ^_^

Can you see the word? *I M NEU* =P

-The End-

1 comment:

~WAiE~ said...

wow... i'm so so so so jealous!! i really really hope sarawak have those stuffs.. huhu. sob