Welcome To Neutrals Blog.

Feel free to post me some comments, thanks =)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My scouting life....(part 2)




Part 2 : Life of a scout





Photo that we took as a troop (but many did not attend, around 30%+ of the troop here)


Our scout den, it is also my *Second Home*. I stay back everyday in school and this is the place for shelter. Many scouts also stay back everyday~





Megat Terawis...My patrol...* BAD ATTENDANCE*




These are one of the weird things I do during camps or activities....*taking photos*



Some of the activities we have for troop meetings....






Yum yum...BBQ Night ~~ *Halal*



My troop's " Monkeys a.k.a Batmans "




This is membership drive for 2008....preparation during december holidays 2007 and ready to display by january 2008...promotion to recruit more form 1 or other form to join scouts =)




Haha...defence bunker !! We are under attack~




This is one of the photos that we took during survey in gombak (survey for troop camp 2007)


Survey for Patrol Camp 2007.....took some photos too.

No comments: